CTAC, a small business with over 26 years of experience providing federal, state, and local government agencies with IT solutions, received a prime contract for the National Institutes of Health (NIH) Information Technology Acquisition and Assessment Center (NITAAC)’s Chief Information Officer – Solutions and Partners 3 (CIO-SP3) Small Business Government-wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC).
The CIO-SP3 Small Business contract vehicle provides government agencies with an efficient, streamlined acquisition tool to meet their socioeconomic contracting goals and provides small businesses with opportunities to participate in government IT requirements.
NITAAC CIO-SP3 SB Contract Website: https://nitaac.nih.gov/services/cio-sp3-small-business
Contract Number: 75N98120D00195
Program Manager: Corey Doyle | firstname.lastname@example.org | (703) 289-3808
Payment Terms: Net 30
For more information, please contact us at CIO-SP3@ctacorp.com.
CTAC was awarded all 10 Task Areas under the CIO-SP3 Small Business contract, allowing us to provide a wide range of services to fulfill NITAAC’s IT requirements:
- Task Area 1 – IT Services for Biomedical Research, Health Sciences, and Healthcare
- Task Area 2 – Chief Information Officer (CIO) Support
- Task Area 3 – Imaging
- Task Area 4 – Outsourcing
- Task Area 5 – IT Operations and Maintenance
- Task Area 6 – Integration Services
- Task Area 7 – Critical Infrastructure Protection and Information Assurance
- Task Area 8 – Digital Government
- Task Area 9 – Enterprise Resource Planning
- Task Area 10 – Software Development
- 10- year, multiple award Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) GWAC
- $20 billion ceiling
- Ten task areas covering a wide range of IT services and 137 labor categories for task orders
- 0.55% contract access fee; no additional charge for value-added services