The mission of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) is to enhance the physical and social well-being of the American people. CTAC provides IT solutions modernisation in health equity workloads and systems across the enterprise.
CTAC has been continuously supporting HHS since 1999.
Our clients at HHS include: ASPA, ASPR, ASFR, ASH, FDA, DAB, IHS, CDC, and HRSA.
We develop unique, innovative systems and applications to support critical health-oriented IT missions involving disaster response planning, health exchange information, content syndication efforts, big data, and health informatics.
- Cloud Solutions: CTAC has migrated over 500 servers in the AWS Cloud environment, having planned and implemented some of the earliest AWS Cloud migrations at HHS.
- Web Hosting: We are responsible for hosting and management of several of the agency’s most public-facing sites like HHS.gov and its subsites and domains.
- Information Sharing: Our software architects and engineers designed, developed, and currently maintain the Content Syndication application, which won the FedHealth IT award in 2015. The CTAC-supported Media Services / “syndication” effort was featured in the White House Digital Strategy in the “Decoupling Data and Presentation” callout.
- For At-Risk Populations: CTAC designed and developed an application that utilizes APIs, AWS Cloud services, and predictive data for identifying at-risk populations dependent on electrically-powered health devices when they face periods of power outages during major storms and disasters. This allows disaster response task forces the ability to adequately prepare and potentially saves lives.
- Audit Systems: We designed and developed one of the four major HHS enterprise audit systems.