Designed, built and deployed GSA security approved cloud infrastructure hosting several GSA flagship sites including GSA.gov and USA.gov.
The mission of GSA is to deliver the best value in real estate, acquisition, and technology services to government and the American people.
CTAC has been supporting GSA since 2011.
Office of Corporate IT Services (IC), Office of Systems Management, Public Buildings Service (PBS)
CTAC has brought its innovation to GSA and is leading Digital Strategy efforts with the design, development, and deployment of GSA’s next-generation Content Management Platform (CMP).
- As a result of growth in citizen services, CTAC has shared and helped build the IC’s vision for a unified and automated content management platform that supports API-based content services and is flexible, innovative, and cost effective.
- Migrated over 50 public facing sites and web applications to the CTAC designed and built GSA Content Management Platform (CMP), which is being hosted in the AWS cloud environment. The migration of these 50 plus sites was completed in over a four month period, on schedule and on budget.
- CTAC’s FedRAMP CMP solution consists of both an automated, cost-saving turnkey Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) solution, and the implementation of customizations and migrations needed for the USA.gov and GSA.gov family of sites.
- Application development and maintenance of over 10 web properties.
- CTAC worked with GSA during the 2016 election cycle — the “Blue Site” or “Red Site” had to be live within two hours of the election results, and maintain a 100% uptime. CTAC delivered with GreatAgain.gov.