Taking a critical legacy website to zero downtown, even when it spiked to being the most visited government site. More responsive, a enhanced end-user experience, decreased downtown by over 1,000%.
The CPSC seeks to promote the safety of consumer products by addressing “unreasonable risks” of injury (through coordinating recalls, evaluating products that are the subject of consumer complaints or industry reports, etc.); developing uniform safety standards (some mandatory, some through a voluntary standards process); and conducting research into product-related illness and injury.
CTAC has been supporting CPSC since 2015.
CTAC is providing configuration and continuous monitoring to ensure CPSC systems are healthy, stable, and in a performance-tuned environment. We are providing an enhanced mobile and social strategy for delivering high-quality multilingual digital CPSC information and services–anywhere, anytime, on any device.
- Created a better end-user experience for the public.
- Highlights include the newly designed recall pages, improved public calendar functionality, and enhanced recall search.
- Implemented a Drupal Web Content Management System (WCMS) that supports CPSC with robust services and tools such as recalls, news releases, calendars, publications, open data, mobile devices / responsive design, and cross browser accessibility for persons of all abilities and needs.
- In collaboration with CPSC, we are executing a digital strategy to effectively reach audiences with a modern and impactful User Experience (UX) and Information Architecture (IA).
- An active community of support and a rich plugin portal achieve increased return on investment for existing CPSC systems.