As of January 2020, it is confirmed CTAC maintains a position on the Professional Services Schedule (PSS). A vehicle that it has held since its inception, CTAC is happy to announce that it will continue to be able to provide customers excellence in services and products via the PSS.
The PSS, or 00CORP, is a contract through General Services Administration (GSA) that companies can obtain to provide a wide range of professional services to the Federal Government. GSA provides an overview of why agencies should use PSS, which can be found on its website:
“PSS gives federal agencies the ability to use a single contract to procure simple to complex fixed-price or labor-hour professional services. When using PSS to buy professional services, agencies can:
- Use simplified acquisition procedures to issue a Request for Quotation (RFQ) using either your agency’s solicitation system or GSA’s eBuy solicitation system, or issue an RFQ directly to contractors using your agency’s procedures.
- Allow unique Contractor Team Arrangements to bring a wide variety of industry partners to the negotiating table.
- Customize terms and conditions in task orders – or through Blanket Purchase Agreements – to meet specific requirements.
- Be assured that required FAR terms and conditions are incorporated into the contract.
- Ensure adequate participation by small businesses, including setting aside RFQs for various socioeconomic subgroups.
- Save time by using the streamlined procurement procedures of FAR Subpart 8.4.”
CTAC is a CMMI L2 Dev., privately-owned small business has been providing AWS cloud solutions, APIs, AI/ML, web application development, Drupal content management, DevSecOps, and creative business process solutions to government and private sector clients since 1993 and to HHS since 1999. CTAC believes in meeting the needs customer to accomplish their missions with the best solutions for all IT, business, and leadership groups.